BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion Show
Organizers of Nigeria’s biggest reality tv show have announced the return of big brother Naija pepper dem housemates for a reunion show. Big Brother Naija fanatics are in for another treat as Big Brother Naija 2019 housemates will return to our screen once again.
The Reunion show will feature the ex-housemates of BBNaija “Pepper Dem” edition on June 1st, seven months after the show’s finale. Viewers can watch the reunion show starting from the 1st of June. The reunion show will air from Monday – Thursday on DStv (10:00 pm on Channel 153 Africa Magic Urban and 10:30 pm on Channel 154 Africa Magic Family) & on Gotv (10:30 pm Africa MagicChanneel 2).
MultiChoice is promising the most epic reunion show yet, with emotional outbursts, wild surprises and other OMG moments served by the BBNaija Pepper Dem gang.
Many of the housemates are still competing with each other to validate their superiority over the others, viewers should expect lots of laughter, tears, and confrontations.
What to Expect from BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion Show
- The show ended with quite a few unresolved misunderstandings among the ex-housemates. The reunion hopes to bring closure to some of the drama fans were entertained during the Pepper Dem Season and give answers to some burning questions and perhaps witness the end to the rivalries between some of the ex-housemates.
- The reunion show will be hosted by the very witty and dapper Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu. We are all conversant with Ebuka’s line of questioning and this cannot be different, maybe with extra pepper.
- As seen from the promo clips, there will be emotional outbursts, big reveals and as we have come to know, the ladies will be bringing the much-needed drama. With looks as fierce as ever and no bars held, we are surely in for some epic entertainment.
- It would be a case of the most successful housemates, most of the housemates would show up, bragging about what they’ve achieved since leaving after leaving the house.
- Secrets will be revealed, the life of a celebrity is always filled with unbelievable tales, contrary to the public opinion of them, none of them is a saint. The reunion will see to the unveiling of dep secrets and scandals that have been covered before, during, and after the show.
- Viewers should get ready for 7 long weeks, Mondays to Thursdays of pure electrifying and controversial drama from the ex-housemates. If you think they brought the pepper during the show, fans should get prepared, the heat will be taken a notch higher!