Applications are welcomed from international students from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe who wish to apply for the annual German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (German: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst for international students. International students with exceptional academic excellence or academic merit and passionate commitment to the values of education and empowerment who wish to study in Germany are allowed to study in the accredited programmes in the universities.
Annually over 400 students are awarded the study sponsorships. The merit scholarships are awarded to excellent students which exposes them to wholesome seminar programme to help enhance the candidates’ social/personal development and academic skills.
- Open for application
- German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (German: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst.
Scholarships to be taken at:
- Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Any degree level
Slots: Over 400 scholarship opportunities are available per year.
- Air flight ticket to Germany and flight ticket back to home country after studies
- Health Insurance;
- family allowance of EUR 276.
- University Composition Fee are covered by the scholarship
- Scholarship allowance for the outstanding scholarship recipient; students will receive a monthly base amount of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s or state examination programme or EUR 850 in a Master’s course and EUR 1050 for Doctorate courses.
- Students in any subject area are eligible to apply.
- International Students from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe are eligible and qualified to apply for the positions offered in the university
Scholarship Basic Requirements:
Eligible candidates for the German Academic Exchange Service should be;
- Prospective candidate must be from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
- As shown in the students’ transcript of Records, one who intends to apply must posses an excellent aptitudes which will show prospect in an academic and future professional career path.
- Students who are responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation’s network.
- Students must enroll for an admission to study at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany
- Student may have to possess proficient knowledge of English since the courses are held in English Language. Although students will be required to gain more knowledge in German when they must have started schooling.
Interested and eligible candidates should apply in the portal. Further information on the application procedure are obtainable online.