Applications are Currently invited from eligible candidates for the annual International undergraduate’s excellence scholarship at University of Salford Manchester in UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
The primary motive of Salford International Excellence Award is to provide auxiliary to wide range of excellent,talented, and creative international students who aim to be the leaders of the future and assist through innovative and creative ideas to drive forward their nations economy and improve development.
- June 24, 2020
- University of Salford Manchester, England
- Fully Funded Tuition award
Available Scholarship Opening:
- Scholarship is open to any applicant who intend to pursue a study degree in the university.
- The scholarship award is worth over £15,000
- All courses tenable at the school
- International students are advised to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Eligibility / Selection Criteria:
For a prospective applicant to be eligible for the 2020 International Excellence Award At University of Salford Manchester, candidate must strictly adhere to the under-listed
- Candidate must be over 18 years of age
- The scholarship award remain open to candidates around the world who intend to secure a study scholarship in the university
- Applicants who become a recipient of the scholarship would be eligible to scholarships for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Prospective applicant must hold a study/admission offer from the university in order to apply for the scholarship ( the two applications go simultaneously)
- You are particularly encouraged to apply if you are from a region where no specific scholarships are available.
- Interested applicant should ensure he or she meets the required English language Test Scores with IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5
Procedures For Application for the International Excellence Award At University of Salford Manchester
Interested applicants are advised to apply via online application form provided. However it is imperative to note that every application comes in two-part : scholarship essay. These scholarship Essay would include the following sections:
- “Describe how your previous experiences and achievements will help you achieve success here”
- “Describe how your programme of study will enable you to develop a greater understanding of your subject and how that can positively contribute to your home country”.
Candidates are advised to ensure they meticulously give heed to the above essays are they would constitute a major determinant of who gains the award and who does’nt.