The University of Reading wishes to use this medium to announce the commencement of it annual scholarship offers to eligible and outstanding international students for the University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships programmes.
The scholarship is available at Henley Business School, University of Reading to outstanding international students with an excellent academic background and relevant work experience from a recognized educational institution around the world.
- Henley Business School,University of Reading, UK.
Available Scholarship level:
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Management,Sciences, Real Estate and Planning.
- The scholarship is for full-time international students
To be considered for the University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Prospective international students for the scholarship must be passionate about advancing their career in an internationally-recognized university.
- Interested candidate must ensure they meet the minimum requirements for admission into the Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- A candidate who intend to apply for the scholarship program must ensure he/she must have obtained a good academic record or a decent bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in related courses.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are required to provide an evidence of decent knowledge of English Language otherwise should provide an IELTS score of 7.0 with no element below 6.0.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be able to communicate with people of diverse culture, religion and race.
- Fully Funded Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Unrestricted access to the study facilities which otherwise would have been paid for.
- Scholarship Alllowance.
How-to-Apply for the University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
Applicants are to visit the official scholarship webpage of the University of Reading and use the online application service and follow the instructions provided.